First of the year!
I remember that I spent a lot of this month in low-key inner despair. A little bit about change, a little bit about morality…also a little bit to boys and school, too.
But I also had some really nice things happen to me. A fun Model UN, a handful of friend-hangouts, cool college interviewers. But the definite cherry-on-top is my school’s victory at Science Olympiad yesterday. I cannot overstate how much SciOly means to me: I’ll have reasons to be happy for a long time.
- SciOly > School
- Edward Snowden
- John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight Youtube videos
Too long ’til the weekend — too long ’til I drown in your hands
The district sleeps alone tonight after
the bars turn out their lights and send the autos swerving into
the loneliest evening.
I’m not a coffee-drinker, but I lost sleep just thinking of you.
So pour me a cup — I need to wake up — I need me some love!
Now give it to me!
Bits of Internal Monologue
- *one bad thing happens* This is all because I’m an asshole.
- It’s so hard flirting with nice boys. At least if you’re talking to an asshole, you know they like you if they’re nice. With a nice boy, you can’t tell “Does he actually like me or is he like this for everyone?”
- I have so many McFeels(TM)
- If he doesn’t ask me out soon I’m gonna accidentally call him “babe” casually.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine had some really good episodes lately
Best tumblr post of the month