Time to live large!
Hi guys, sorry for not posting very much recently. Last week hit me with a slew of Advanced Placement tests (that, frankly, I didn’t study enough for). But now I am free from the bonds of standardized testing (bonds that I will one day crush). Here are my fantasies for my life as a free woman.
- Read all these books I got at a library sale!
- Plant a shit-ton of flowers and herbs. Propagate plants!
- Press flowers
- Apply for jobs (?)
- Apply to scholarships
- Waste. A lot. Of time on YouTube.
- Catch up on We Bare Bears, Fresh off the Boat, and Game of Thrones!
- Follow back people on Tumblr
- Listen to new music
- Casual hangouts with friends after school.
- Skip school
- Help out the school’s literary magazine and set a good foundation for next year’s leadership
- Sleep earlier.
You can also expect more WordPress action from me! I’ve been very “bloggy” recently, but I miss posting more insightful and analytical stuff. I’ll do my best to keep things interesting!