Hope you are having a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate! I just wanted to update you guys with the adorable gifts I opened this morning.
Most of the gifts aren’t luxurious or expensive, but I think I love them even more than an overpriced fad. I really appreciate thoughtful, simple, and personal gifts like these.
(From left to right):
- Wireless Beats
- Postcards of Amsterdam (where my sister’s boyfriend is from)
- A cute, whimsical lamp shaped like a lightbulb.
- A postcard of The Kiss, which I’m excited to hang up in my dorm room.
- A snowman-shaped candle!!! I love candles!
- An emoji keychain
- A POSTCARD OF BIRDS. THIS MAY BE MY FAVORITE PIECE
- Oyster shells with candle wicks and wax in them! So charming!