- HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU
- You don’t know him that well. He doesn’t know you that well.
- He’s great, but he’s not perfect. He’s not everything.
- You don’t have to unfold a whole story in one text. Chop it up and stretch it out. Let him respond to each bit. Keep it light.
- At no point do you have to say : “I like you.” This is college. Intimacy and friendship and romance (can) mingle together. You don’t have to declare anything at each boundary.
- Chill tf out.
- It would be nice to date him. But it’s not the end of the world if you don’t. You have options. (Fun options).
- HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.